Passionate about creating a full stack No-Code AI Platform that Scales on the Cloud ?
We are building the first NO-CODE AI PLATFORM for the AEC industry, with the 3rd generation Explainable AI, that allows users to create complex use cases with zero coding at the frontend and neuro-symbolic AI under the hood.
We are looking for a Django Full Stack Web Developer to join our Bengaluru office.
You will be part of our platform development team and will work closely with our AI Engineers to build a full stack web/app based No-Code AI solution, that will allow construction domain experts to interact with our cutting edge AI solution, without having to write a single line of code.
The technology has a focus on Django on Python. The technology will have good API design principles and move in the direction of AI microservices. The technology will scale in public/private cloud across a rapidly increasing number of customers, while processing and rendering large amounts of image based data points.
- Create and maintain django models for large amounts of data and experience with databases (SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Create APIs and respond to queries that amount to statistics greater than hundreds of thousands image based data points
- Build query systems to fetch large amounts of data points from the backend and live streaming on the browser in real time
- Build No-Code interfaces using graph viszualization libraries such as GoJS
- BTech / MTech from a top tier university
- 5+ years of professional experience in Django based full stack development
- Experience in creating and maintaining Django models for large amounts of data and experience with databases (SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience in creating APIs and responding to queries that amount to statistics greater than hundreds of thousands image based data points
- Experience in fetching large amounts of image data from the backend
- Experience in live streaming of data on the brower in real time
- Experience in graph viszualization libraries such as GoJS
- Experience with distributed queuing libraries such as Celery
- Excellent communication skills in English
Competitive salary (INR 14L - 25L per annum) depending on the experience
+ Annual Training Budget
Updated: 1 week ago