Passionate about creating a full stack No-Code AI Platform that Scales on the Cloud?
We are building the first NO-CODE AI PLATFORM for the AEC industry, with the 3rd generation Explainable AI, that allows users to create complex use cases with zero coding at the frontend and neuro-symbolic AI under the hood.
We are looking for a Front End Web Stack Developer to join our Bengaluru office. You will be part of our product development team and will work closely with our AI Engineers to build a full stack web/app based No-Code AI solution, that will allow construction domain experts to interact with our cutting edge AI solution, without having to write a single line of code.
The technology has a focus on React in the front end with Django on Python. The technology will have good API design principles and move in the direction of AI microservices. The technology will scale in public/private cloud across a rapidly increasing number of customers, while processing and rendering large amounts of image based data points.
- Develop cross browser / cross device implementation of Single Page Application architecture
- Build web interface for visualizing large amounts of data in the form of graphs, charts, tables and 3D visualizations
- BTech / MTech from a top tier university
- Good knowledge of Django preferred
- Experience in developing cross browser / cross device implementation of Single Page Application architecture
- Knowledge of state management systems such as Redux
- Experience in visualizing large amounts of data in the form of graphs, bar charts, gantt charts etc.
- Solid experience in visualizing data using 3D visualization tools such as Three.js
- Experience in graph visualization and editing libraries such as GoJS
- Experience in visualizing and managing point cloud data (e.g. LiDAR scans)
- Experience in image manipulation tools for web based annotation tooling
- Excellent communication skills in English
Competitive salary, INR 15L - 25L per annum depending on the experience
+ Annual training budget
Updated: 2 weeks ago