Plentific is one of the fastest growing property technology companies in the world, backed by renowned investors including Brookfield, Highland Europe, A/O Proptech, Target Global and Mubadala. We are headquartered in London, UK, with offices in Germany, USA and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. We do so by streamlining how repairs, maintenance and compliance services are delivered. Our platform gives clients rich insight into management, operational and performance data, helping them deliver their customer service promise, while optimising supplier costs and adhering to their environmental, social and governance goals.
Come and be a part of:
- A leading Proptech with a global footprint and an HQ in heart of London’s bustling centre
- A diverse, multicultural workplace with over 30 nationalities amongst our employees
- A stimulating atmosphere and fast-paced growth led by our recent $100m funding round
- A flexible work culture and a number of programmes built around your physical and mental wellbeing
Developing acclaimed technology is only possible when we’ve got a great team on our side. Our culture is open and empowering. If you are passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
We are seeking a new full-time Implementation Consultant to join our team. You will be delivering a number of concurrent IT and business projects/client implementations.
The key focus will be on direction, coordination, implementation, control, completion and execution of relevant projects, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organisation.
To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter and have excellent organisational skills and the ability to adapt quickly to new business requirements.
- Plan and define project/client implementation scope and activity planning and sequencing
- Align project objectives with company goals and ensure the project team and stakeholders are clear on the objectives
- Manage multiple work streams simultaneously, tracking deliverables and progress from initiation to BAU
- Foster partnership with customers, stakeholders and sponsors and present progress reports where required
- Identify delivery risks and manage change when necessary to meet the project targets
- Conduct internal and external Post Implementation Reviews (PIRs) to continuously improve our delivery process
- 2+ years of programme/project management experience, preferably in a fast-paced tech and/or scale-up business
- Demonstrable experience of working with internal and external customers and partners to deliver complex projects
- Track record of managing successful programme and project delivery in line with desired outcomes and agreed quality, time and cost limits
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to identify new business and project opportunities to improve the client experience and business outcomes
- Fluency in English and German to support clients across all Plentific markets
- Excellent oral, written and presentational communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in group and one-to-one situations with strong negotiating, influencing and persuasion abilities
- Experience delivering projects for complex Enterprise organisations is a bonus
- Knowledge of the PropTech ecosystem is a bonus
As you can see, we have big plans and are eager to grow our team of dreamers and doers to achieve our vision of managing over 1 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Learning and development fund
- A flexible working environment + 23 days annual holiday
- An inherently diverse culture with over 16 nationalities and 25 languages spoken