We are building the first NO-CODE AI PLATFORM for the construction industry, with the 3rd generation Explainable AI, that allows users to create a variety of AI use cases with zero coding at the frontend and neuro-symbolic AI under the hood.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Product Designer UX to design and implement a delightful experience for our AI-First SaaS Products and take them to the next level.
In this critical role, you will work closely with the Founders, Product Owner, Engineers, as well as external stakeholders to shape the UX strategy of our AI-First SaaS Products.
- Enhance our products’ experience by incorporating new usability concepts, as well as design new products
- Conduct user research to map customer journeys, pain points and needs, and prototype user stories
- Regularly improve our products by data-driven testing and optimisation
- Drive ideation workshop internally and with client teams
- Drive the evolution and adoption of the design system
- BA/MA with a focus on UI/UX design, interaction design, information design or comparable qualification
- 4+ years of experience in user experience design of B2B SaaS Products
- Experience in evaluating user needs and validating concepts with end-users through prototyping and testing
- Experience in Design Thinking
- Experience in data visualization
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Competitive salary + ESOP
- Become a part of a fast-growing ConTech startup, backed by top VCs from Germany, UK and USA
- An international and diverse team on a mission to revolutionize the $12 Trillion global construction industry unlike anything before
- You will be at the center of our product development