Passionate about DevOps for Scalable Full Stack AI Systems ?
We are building the first NO-CODE AI PLATFORM for the AEC industry, with the 3rd generation Explainable AI, that allows users to create complex use cases with zero coding at the frontend and neuro-symbolic AI under the hood.
We are looking for a Machine Learning DevOps Engineer to join our Bengaluru office.
You will be part of our platform development team and will build DevOps framework to productionize Machine Learning Models at scale.
- Develop and maintain GitLab Repositories for Machine Learning and Web Application development, including versioning
- Develop workflow orchestration CI/CD pipelines such as GitLab CI
- Implement Testing Automation using tools such as Selenium, Nose Test, Unit Test for Web Applications and Python
- Automate workflow management with Dockerized versions of the software
- Specify configurations for varied types of deployment environments, incl. compute and memory requirements
- Monitoring of analytics using tools such as AWS CloudWatch, BigPanda, GoogleStackDriver
- Be responsible for Security Management
The technology will scale in public/private cloud across a rapidly increasing number of customers in multiple geographies, while processing and rendering large amount of data points.
- B Tech / M Tech in Computer Engineering from a top tier university
- 5+ years of professional experience in DevOps
- Exceptional skills in Linux and C++/Python programming
- Experience in Version Control Systems, Workflow Orchtestration and Testing Automation
- Experience with Dockerization, Configuration Management and Monitoring
- Knowledge of Container Orchestration tools such as Kubernetes
- Knowledge in using popular MLOps frameworks like Kubeflow, MLFlow, and DataRobot
- Knowledge of Database administration and management (SQL, PostgreSQL, GraphDB).
- Knowledge of IT Security Management.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Competitive Salary, INR 15 - 24L per annum depending on the experience
+ Annual Training Budget