A new way of urban neighboring.
venn is a pioneering urban development startup that elevates city life and transforms neighborhoods into thriving communities. We have built the first scalable and replicable model of urban neighborhood revitalization, bridging real estate and smart technology to encourage human to human connections and promote community engagement.
Operating by the motto “if they build it, they will stay” our platform offers a holistic living solution including homes, shared spaces, local services and community activities. We reduce friction in everyday life, allowing venn members to invest in real-life social interactions. Everyone becomes an active participant in their community and drives a positive transformation for the whole neighborhood.
Our first three neighborhoods are live in Tel Aviv, New York and Berlin - with plans to launch in every major city over the next five years. Our global workforce spans 3 continents: an operative HQ in New York; a R&D center in Tel Aviv; local operations nested in our neighborhoods. As we scale at speed we are looking for the world’s brightest to join us and transform the way people live in cities. We are well funded with an impressive roster of investors and advisors.
Become part of the Venn family:
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on LinkedIn
Facebook (Tel Aviv)
Globes (Sep 2018): Israeli startup Venn builds neighborhoods of the future
Join our mailing list
Our R&D team is based in Tel Aviv and is headed by Benny. The team is tasked with the challenge of building and executing the technology products that support our operations: our internal platform to operate with great efficiency, mobile apps and smart home solutions that help members enjoy our spaces and activities.
We are currently looking to fill the following roles:
- Front End Developer
- Back End Developer
- Full Stack Developer
Whether in your early days as a developer or with tons of experience under your belt, you will work on a wide range of projects and technologies. We are looking for developers who understand and believe in best practices (design, clean code, testing, code reviews, automation, etc) and who are also aware of bad practices and anti-patterns.
This is the place for you if you are: passionate and highly intelligent; able to clearly express and defend your opinions while being open to other approaches; autonomous and a team player, focusing on problem solving; proactive and eager to learn new things.
What we are looking for (not all must haves but the more the merrier):
- Strong analytical thinking
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem
- Practitioner of Test-Driven Development and/or Continuous Delivery
- Contributed to or managed an open-source project
- A “go to” person in your previous teams/organizations
- Familiar with web standards and protocols
- A degree in computer science or equivalent
All Venners share a similar outlook:
- Mission-led entrepreneurs
- Dreamers, not afraid to turn bold ideas into reality
- Problem solvers who thrive on ambiguity, complexity and chaos
- “Human 2 Human”, natural connectors with great interpersonal skills
- Participators who contribute to the life of their community(ies)
- Neshama players who bring heart and soul to everything they do
- More than a gig, take part in a global movement shaping the fabric of cities
- A ground floor opportunity for builders: this is just the beginning
- A tangible product that will impact the daily lives of millions
- A fun, inclusive workplace nested in our neighborhood communities
- Smart colleagues and investors: a chance for mentorship and personal growth
Get in Touch
Venn is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the virtues of inclusive communities and strive to build a work environment that mirrors the diversity of our cities.