Fornova is a world leader in market intelligence solutions for the online travel and hospitality industries. Amongst our customers we are proud to name the leading Online Travel Agencies like Booking.com, Expedia, etc as well as the leading hotel chains like Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and Accor.
Our patented technology gathers data at scale; every year we deliver over 100 million room-nights, 7 billion shops and over 35 billion price comparisons, but we are not stopping there.
We are committed to help our customers maximize their revenue potential by providing them with a unified view of all their business intelligence, along with actionable insights that lead to performance improvements, so our vision is something even greater: we want to become the leading hospitality BI solution provider in the industry.
Founded in 2010, Fornova now has about 150 employees globally.
We’re seeking a talented Account Executive to join our team. The role reports into the VP of Enterprise Sales.
The Account Executive will focus on selling to hotel chains.
· Source potential client opportunities via cold calling, (cold) emailing campaigns and through interaction with professional industry network groups
· Build, organize and execute a business development plan to achieve business aims and sales targets.
· Utilize and develop innovative strategies to maximize results and win over challenging targets.
· Respond to all incoming product inquiries, referrals and leads in a timely and effective manner.
· Preparation of accurate quotes, development and presentation of proposals to clients in a professional and confident manner.
· Maintain accurate records of your business development activities
· Provide client feedback on products to the Product Development team so that products can be reviewed in line with the feedback.
· Attend meetings, (inter)national conferences and organize regional road shows as required
· Achieve sales targets.
Prior Experience Requirements:
· Fluent English speaker. Another European language – an advantage.
· Experience selling technological solutions to Hotel chains - must
· First relevant inside sales experience
· Natural sales skills and a convincing but emphatic personality
· Ability to persuasively demonstrate product and industry knowledge
· Enthusiasm, passion & Champ mentality
· Great communication skills, whether it be via phone, email or face to face
Location – Amsterdam or London.
The role requires International travel, of about 25% of the time.