AO Proptech is a leading venture capital firm, focused on Proptech, investing from Series A onwards. We enable founders to create, iterate and scale disruptive tech-enabled products and platforms. We help navigate the real estate market and its vast ecosystem.
With over $250m of committed capital, A/O PropTech is the largest Venture Capital investor specialised in Real Estate technologies within Europe.
A/O PropTech has integrated over $30bn of strategic real estate across Europe and the US: Residential, commercial, hotels, logistics and land. We use those assets to test, pilot, iterate and scale the products and services of the companies we invest in, offering them immediate impact.
Our vision, built on decades of real asset ownership and operations as well as Data Science management, is the realisation that real estate can be the most potent medium to ignite change.
To know more visit our platform https://www.aoproptech.com
Be part of the fastest-growing and innovative player in PropTech VC with a complete new take on real estate and venture value creation. You will benefit from direct exposure to unique global transactions and work closely with the founders, in developing the most complete PropTech Start-up portfolio in Europe. Check out our investments https://www.aoproptech.com/companies/
A/O Proptech offers you a unique chance to join the industry leader, and provide you with versatile accelerated experience, with a favourable remuneration and the opportunity to develop substantial expertise in a game-changing sector in Technology together with the largest asset class in the world.
You will be working in our London office.
- PropTech and Fintech Startup Ecosystem Analysis :
- Innovative business model assessment
- Pitches and Term Sheets analysis
- Market and competitive landscape monitoring
- Monitor and manage portfolio company data and conduct data analysis
- Interact with deal teams to understand business drivers and validate new data
- Analyze existing data to generate insights for internal audiences
- Perform exploratory and targeted data analyses and translate data analytics outcomes into clear visualizations
- Report on analytics findings to senior leadership
- Development of our cloud infrastructure and data reporting tools
- End-to-end analysis including data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations
- Public Real Estate Investments :
- Market research and analytics
- Financial modelling with Python
- Data processing and algorithm building
- Interest in real estate & PropTech
- 2 years of Experience in Software development
- Engineering undergraduate degree
- Finance Degree Masters degree
- Fluent in Portuguese is a plus
- Intellectual rigour
- Attention to details
- Previous Data Science experience, proficient in API usage and scraping
- Good knowledge of Python and advanced excel usage
- Public market experience
- Presentation, financial modelling and analytics, problem solving
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible, it is a full-time contract with full benefits.
Competitive salary + discretionary bonus.