AO Proptech is a leading venture capital firm, focused on Proptech, investing from Series A onwards. We enable founders to create, iterate and scale disruptive tech-enabled products and platforms. We help navigate the real estate market and its vast ecosystem.
With over $250m of committed capital, A/O PropTech is the largest Venture Capital investor specialised in Real Estate technologies within Europe.
A/O PropTech has integrated over $30bn of strategic real estate across Europe and the US: Residential, commercial, hotels, logistics and land. We use those assets to test, pilot, iterate and scale the products and services of the companies we invest in, offering them immediate impact.
Our vision, built on decades of real asset ownership and operations as well as Data Science management, is the realisation that real estate can be the most potent medium to ignite change.
To know more visit our platform https://www.aoproptech.com
Be part of the fastest-growing and innovative player in PropTech VC with a complete new take on real estate and venture value creation. You will benefit from direct exposure to unique global transactions and work closely with the founders, in developing the broadest PropTech Start-up portfolio in Europe. Check out our investments https://www.aoproptech.com/companies/
A/O Proptech offers you a unique chance to join the industry leader, and provide you with versatile accelerated experience, with a favourable remuneration and the opportunity to develop substantial expertise in a game-changing sector in Technology together with the largest asset class in the world.
You will be working in our London office in Marylebone.
- Develop and implement strategic paid for campaigns: use various social media channels to increase brand awareness and align with brand objectives.
- Responsible for online customer acquisition and retention. Including responsibility for the day-to-day management and budget of online marketing campaigns (LinkedIn, Twitter, PPC, Facebook, Instagram, SEO, affiliates, retargeting and strategic partnerships) and the online customer database (CMS) to deliver continuous optimisation & growth.
- Creative copywriting and social media content creation where needed, reviewing, amending and approving this content
- Working with a small team to generate impactful content that will provide quality leads
- Defining the content marketing calendar and owning the brand message and tone of voice
- Writing SEO friendly content across all formats to improve the companies organic reach
- Curating relevant content to position the business as a thought-leader in PropTech
- Managing the relationships with journalists and the PR companies to bring a wider outreach and brand awareness
- Create multiple forms of content that will include blogs, whitepapers, infographics and insight reports
- Work with our analysts to turn ideas into outstanding content through your usage of Adobe creative suite.
- At least four years of industry experience ideally gained through agency or client
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Strong understanding of content marketing principles and social platforms with proven track of managing different social media channels
- Proper usage of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- A good understanding of PPC and social media advertising
- Ability to create innovative content across mediums
- Proficiency in using a wide variety of digital and social tools (WordPress, AdWords, Keyword planner, Social listening, etc.)
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Creative, diplomatic, calm under pressure
- Ability to produce well designed professional looking PowerPoint presentations
- Key skills: Digital Marketing, Copywriting, Project Management, Design
We are looking for you to start in January, it is a full-time contract with full benefits.
Competative salary + discretionary bonus.