Fornova is looking for an experienced, creative and passionate Content and Social Media Specialist to help deliver a first-class brand and content experience to our customers and prospects across all our digital channels.
You’ll work directly with the CEO, the CRO and the Director of Global Marketing to create and deliver content and campaigns that build our brand, establish us as experts and thought leaders in our space, move sales along the funnel, keep our customer base engaged, and build loyalty and advocacy.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in writing B2B content for the travel and/or hospitality industries, or alternatively will be able to demonstrate that they can quickly familiarise themselves with new sectors. We are looking for a results-driven strategic thinker with an obsessive attention to detail.
You will lead and manage the process of creating world-class content for Fornova. You will build and execute our content strategy, create and deliver the content calendar, and produce written and video assets that help deliver our marketing and engagement objectives. You will have sole responsibility for our social channels (mainly LinkedIn and Twitter) and our blog, with the objective to grow positive engagement across all of them. You will track performance meticulously, running experiments and learning what content and messaging more effectively drives sales and improves customer engagement.
· Understand the buyer personas and their customer journey and develop a content strategy to inspire, educate and inform our target audiences, all the way down to personalised 1-to-1 ABM campaigns.
· Research and identify angles for thought leadership content that can set us apart from our competitors.
· Work with our senior leadership team to produce articles, webinars, reports and other content that proves and promotes Fornova as THE authority on data in hospitality.
· Maintain a consistent tone of voice across all channels.
· Devise engagement strategies and creative ways to amplify the distribution of our content.
· Own the content plan/calendar, run planning meetings and work cross functionally with the rest of the team or external agencies to ensure a constant, high quality and high performing stream of content.
· Manage the social media strategy to generate and maintain engagement across social platforms.
· Report on content effectiveness.