Fornova is looking for a friendly, well-spoken, motivated and highly driven Sales Development Representative to join the sales team effort in expanding our customer base.
The Sales Development Representative's responsibilities include generating potential outbound leads, qualifying inbound leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, and connecting customers with the right salesperson.
We are also looking for the SDR to work closely with the VP sales and CRO on different pipeline & forecast analysis and reporting.
To be a successful Sales Development Representative, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical and mathematical skills.
· Follow-up on inbound leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
· Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
· Work with marketing on emails campaigns and sequences to analyse the messaging and increasing conversion
· Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
· Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
· Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
· Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
· Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
· Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
· Moving solid leads through the sales funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
· Following-up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
· Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
· Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
· Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
· Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
· Working with the VP sales and CRO Providing in depth analysis to the Sales team to improve conversion
· Working with the VP sales and CRO creating Forecast and pipeline analysis
· Researching and evaluating additional leads/prospects through web research
· Working with the Sales Director to support the acquisition of new accounts in the region
· Help as needed to build awareness on special projects / events
· Maintaining all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress in Salesforce