Aquicore was founded in 2013 in the early hours of the morning on the belief that smarter and more connected buildings will have a global impact in curbing our climate challenges and make buildings technologically ready for the next century.
We create global impact by bettering the built environment every day.
Our next generation of software which facilitates smarter building operations is used by the largest real estate owners and operators around the world. We are changing the industry from the ground up and we’re looking for the right people to achieve our mission!
We’re amped by the work we do and driven to constantly propel our values and culture. While awards aren’t the goal, we are humbled to be recognized as one of the coolest places to work by organizations such as DC Inno. Our people come first and it’s the combination of our culture and our mission that has been our greatest differentiator. We take our core values as a company seriously and aspire to level-up our Aquicorians in their careers and professional growth.
We are looking for a Principal Software Engineer that will define the next generation of the Aquicore platform. We will challenge you to:
- See the forest in addition to the trees and approach development in a way that emphasizes real value for the organization and all its stakeholders
- Focus on solutions and solve problems rather than just write code
- Develop across the full-stack, from the front-end user experience through back-end object modeling and data relationships
- Analyze data to uncover insights and find ways to share these with our customers in meaningful ways
- Bring to life the platform that allows our customers to collect millions of points of data from live sensors in commercial buildings and utilize the information in helpful ways
The Impact you’ll have
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will work as part of our Cloud Engineering team to deliver high quality software and redefine how data is collected and used in the real estate industry. In this role, you need a critical eye for detail with the ability to maintain a holistic approach to your work. You appreciate the process but ultimately focus on outcomes. We are a small, tightly knit team and we maintain a fast-paced, data-driven, ever changing environment. If you are hungry to learn and crave responsibility then Aquicore might be the right fit for you.
Who you will work with
In addition to the pure engineering aspects of this role, you will work closely with our Product Management team to ensure we are planning, prioritizing, de-risking, and delivering the highest business value with each feature. This is not solely the responsibility of one team, and you will work with our Engineering teams as well as other business units to ensure that our deliverables are complete, accurate, and meeting the rigorous demands of our customer base.