Plentific is one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the UK, with offices in Germany and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making housing and property work better for everyone.
We empower landlords and property managers with a platform to manage their properties. We utilise great local trade talent to create more jobs, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before.
Plentific supports communities - we entered into a partnership with Beam, who help train homeless people so they can get into trades jobs, and rebuild their lives.
2019 has been an exciting year for Plentific - we’ve been celebrated as leaders of transformative change - not just in our sector - but across business in the UK (UKBA Business Change/ Transformation winner). Following a major funding round, we’re also expanding into the wider professional/commercial real estate sector in Europe - with plans to launch into the US multi-family market next year.
We're a technology-led business. We're proud to develop cutting-edge solutions for our customers - and that's only possible to do with a great team. Our culture is open. Empowering. Fast-paced. If you're tenacious, passionate and driven, you'll fit right in.
As a Solution Architect for the Germany, you will be working closely with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for Plentific. Using your technical knowledge and sales skills, you’ll be a key contact for our clients, providing technical advice and supporting the on-boarding of new clients onto the Platform.
What you'll be doing
- Be a technical product expert, thoroughly understanding new product features as they are released and their application to different customer segments.
- Work closely with the sales team to fully understand new client profiles, scoping out their technical requirements and analysing the optimum solution to meet the customer needs.
- Actively drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process.
- Be the primary technical resource for the sales function.
- Support key customers with technical system integrations, perform demos and train new hires and customers on the platform.
- Create technical presentations and support material to demonstrate how a product meets customer needs.
- Support new client onboarding by importing client data to set deadlines and with due attention to detail.
- Relay any client technical feedback to Product Development within a timely manner and suggest opportunities for new features.
Skills and experience we'd love
- 3+ years in a similar role.
- A solid technical background and understanding of the sales funnel.
- Fluent in German (C1-Level)
- Bachelor degree or above.
- High energy and dynamic personality, with an extensive history of professional growth.
- Skilled in verbal communication and presenting complex software solutions to C-Level executives with meticulous attention to detail.
- Resourceful, flexible, and adaptable to any given work environment.
- Occasional travel required to prospective client offices for product demos
- Ability to articulate technology and product integration using API to both operational and technical users.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build professional relationships with C-Suite and Procurement level clients.
- Commercially minded approach, presenting solutions to customers that meet their technical requirements whilst maximising revenue opportunity.
- Endless drive to solve customer challenges.
As you can see, we have big plans and are eager to grow our team of dreamers and doers to achieve our vision of managing over 1 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Learning and development fund
- Flexible Home Office + 26 days annual holiday
- BVG Company Ticket
- Urban Sports Membership
- Regular Team Events, Lunch and Dinner