Who we are
Aquicore was founded in 2013 in the early hours of the morning on the belief that smarter and more connected buildings will have a global impact in curbing our climate challenges and make buildings technologically ready for the next century.
We create global impact by bettering the built environment every day.
Our next generation of software which facilitates smarter building operations is used by the largest real estate owners and operators around the world. We are changing the industry from the ground up and we’re looking for the right people to achieve our mission!
We’re amped by the work we do and driven to constantly propel our values and culture. While awards aren’t the goal, we are humbled to be recognized as one of the coolest places to work by organizations such as DC Inno. Our people come first and it’s the combination of our culture and our mission that has been our greatest differentiator. We take our core values as a company seriously and aspire to level-up our Aquicorians in their careers and professional growth.
Connecting business owners and operators with their buildings. Driving ROI while reducing energy waste. How do we capture the addressable market and put the Aquicore stamp on all of it.
The Impact you’ll have
You will have the unique opportunity to work cross functionally with all departments to help drive new business. In a short amount of time you’ll be driving meetings with C-Level executives and working internally with all departments to create alignment to exceed client and partner expectations.
The skills we are looking for
- Engage with our clients at an early stage and learn about their interests
- Actively reach out to prospective clients via phone call and email
- Conduct market research on the real-estate market
- Interact with industry associations, trade organizations, and research groups
- Develop a highly professional skill set in relationship building and networking
- Track and maintain company relationships and opportunities
- Work with Account Executives to close new business
Within 1 month you will...
- Complete Aquicore's onboarding process
- Understand the personas, clients, and partners that Aquicore interacts with on a daily basis.
- Ramp into the day to day process of a BDR
- Properly qualify leads
- Establish a cadence of communication with the Account Executives and Sales Leadership Team
Within 3 months you will...
- Help drive revenue within the organization
- Own your metrics from top to bottom
- Partner with marketing and create a feedback loop based on your outreach
- Speak confidently about Aquicore solutions and offerings
Within 6 months...
- Be a presence at Aquicore conferences
- Own your section of the departments quarterly goals
- Tap into new sources of leads to increase outreach efforts
Within 12 months...
- Help ramp new BDR's and mentor them to success
- Have a proven track record of meetings set and business won
Is this role not a perfect fit?
Sign up to stay in touch. We have new positions regularly and we’d love to reach out to you first when it opens up!
We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. Aquicore is an EEOC.