Plentific is one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the UK, with offices in Germany and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making housing and property work better for everyone.
We empower landlords and property managers with a platform to manage their properties. We utilise great local trade talent to create more jobs, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before.
Since our humble beginnings in 2013, we’ve achieved a lot at Plentific:
- We’re growing fast. We work with many of the biggest property providers in the UK.
- Dramatically improved outcomes for housing providers, speeding up service delivery fivefold and creating economic opportunities within their local communities.
- Set a new industry benchmark on responsive repairs by reducing typical time frames (20 days) to less than 4 days.
- Recognised as ‘Deal of the Year - Residential’ at the UK PropTech Awards 2018,
- Recognised as ‘Professional Services Partner’ at the UK Housing Awards 2019 and;
- Repairs and Maintenance Provider of the Year at the 24Housing Awards 2019.
- Entered partnerships with social enterprises such as Beam, with whom we help co-fund training for homeless people into trades jobs, and thus rebuild their lives.
We have been celebrated as leaders of transformative change - not just in our sector - but across business in the UK (UKBA Business Change/ Transformation winner). Following a major funding round, we’re also expanding into the wider professional/commercial real estate sector in Europe - with plans to launch into the US multi-family market.
We're a technology led business. We're proud to develop cutting-edge solutions for our customers - and that's only possible to do with a great team. Our culture is open. Empowering. Fast paced. If you're tenacious, passionate and driven, you'll fit right in.
We are looking to hire our first Product Manager in the US. Due to the infancy of our operations in the US and the remote nature of the world at the moment, we are open to the location in which this candidate is based. Whether you are in New York, New Jersey, Austin, Houston, Boston, Miami or elsewhere, we'd be keen to hear from you.
The product team is composed of professionals who share a passion for building a world-class digital product. We enjoy designing and optimising user journeys and have an interest in colours, typography, iconography and other design geekiness. We’re looking for a talented team player with demonstrable experience of working as a Senior Product Manager. You’ll work alongside a highly technical and enthusiastic team and apply your product management skills across our B2B offerings.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target users and their known and unknown needs
- Negotiate product trade-offs impacting cost, schedule and usability to optimise ROI
- Test hypothesis through surveys, interviews and user data
- Write simple and high-impact consumer-facing copy customised to different customer segments
- Work with product owners, product marketers, designers and software engineers to write detailed specifications that guide software project requirements.
- Manage internal and external communication of new product launches and feature releases
- Turn ad-hoc and incomplete inputs, feedback and data points into actionable product insights
- Provide regular updates and communicate project status, issues, dependencies and responsibilities to all stakeholders
- Oversee and develop more junior product managers and analysts
- Proactively identify and manage key project risks, know when to escalate matters to senior management
- Identify local market differences and develop a product roadmap to bridge the gaps
- BA/BS degree ideally in a numerical field
- Substantial experience working as a Product Manager
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter personality with a can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritise for business impact among competing needs
- Some experience in manual testing
- Proven experience in managing technical software products from conception to release
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written, spoken and presentation skills
- Hands on experience using spreadsheets and relevant software tools for product analytics
- Comfort in a face-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
As you can see, we have big plans and are eager to grow our team of dreamers and doers to achieve our vision of managing over 1 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- The opportunity to help us launch our business in the US
- A flexible working environment
- An inherently diverse culture with over 18 nationalities and 24 languages spoken