Who we are:
Bricklane is on a mission to set a new standard for property investment - helping people invest from as little as £100, all the way up to £100 million+.
Using a revolutionary data-driven approach, we’ve created a simple, hassle-free way for people to invest in the residential property market.
Backed by the likes of Zoopla and LocalGlobe, we’ve assembled a smart, highly collaborative team from the worlds of tech, property and finance. By raising the bar in property investment, we are committed to fixing issues in the rental market for investors and tenants alike by providing high quality homes in which people aspire to live.
We’re looking for a Property Valuation Analyst who’ll thrive on the challenge of researching and evaluating the property market across the UK at scale.
What you will be working on
Buying property is at the core of what we do, as is accurately valuing thousands of properties. As a member of the Operations team, you’ll play a key part in our scale using our proprietary data analysis tool to find the most profitable properties.
As some examples of what this will involve:
- You’ll own the industrial evaluation rental and sale values of target properties.
- You’ll execute due diligence and assess potential issues with target properties.
- You’ll work to demanding KPIs that are fundamental to Bricklane’s rapid growth.
You’ll also be:
- Playing a central role in a growing tech business.
- Being empowered — you’ll never be afraid to share your opinion.
- Working in a lean, entrepreneurial environment but with all the support you need.
- Working with smart individuals, who are open to learning, sharing and making a difference.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for candidates who are great at:
- Managing a complex workflow and solving problems in smart, creative ways.
- Delivering quality over quantity.
- Dealing with pressure. Your work will drive hundreds of investment decisions.
- Being thorough. You get into the detail and always find issues.
- Collaborating with colleagues from a range of disciplines.
Benefits of working with us
- Flexibility: current Covid-19 circumstances aside, we love working from our brand new office in Old Street. That said, we support partial remote working, if that's best for you.
- Personal development: we’ll support you with training opportunities to help you grow.
- Holiday: 25 days annual leave + 1 extra day around Christmas (our present to you).
- Socials: we like to get together as a team with regular activities and events.
- Health: we offer Vitality healthcare to support your health and wellbeing, with discounts for gym membership and cinema tickets.
- Pension: you’ll be covered for later life with our pension plan.
Our hiring process
- You apply for the role, completing a form so we can find out more about you.
- For applications that progress, we arrange a short call to discuss the role and your experience further.
- Following this, we ask you to complete a short take home test.
- For the final stages you’ll get an opportunity to talk through your test and interview with more of the team, with an interview to understand more about your experience and motivation and to help you get to know us
A minimum of 1 years professional experience in property.