A successful PM owns the following:
The PM will have 2 main responsibilities:
1. Internal projects – work with internal cross departmental team to deliver strategic projects by collaborating with:
a. Product & CS groups - understand the requirements and client’s needs
b. R&D and QA – monitor the project progress of the day to day deliveries
2. External projects: Manage the project lifecycle with external client:
a. understand the client’s requirements and business needs
b. Manage the development and delivery with R&D & QA
c. Retention – work with the support team to keep the client satisfaction and manage the business side of the day to day communication (manage QBRs, escalations and new development requests)
The Project Manager will serve as the owner of a topic and work with internal cross departmental teams, as well as with external customers and vendors to ensure on time and on budget project completion.
1. Take new product effort from initiation to delivery – work with sales and customer success and services to understand the objectives and commitments to the customers, as well as with product, R&D, services and support team to sync efforts, and report on progress to the relevant roles.
2. Work with customers on new projects / services as a project manager.
3. Create internal processes for different operational tasks.
• A minimum of 3 years in project management of R&D and Services projects. Or A minimum of 3 years of experience in an Enterprise implementation or support environment with a strong understanding of corporate account support needs.
• Experience in two or more of the following: Revenue Management systems, travel industry or alike - Advantage
· Proven work experience as a Project manager
· Solid technical background with hands on experience in software implementations
· An ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
· Strong organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.