Plentific is one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the UK, with offices in Germany and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making housing and property work better for everyone.
We empower landlords and property managers with a platform to manage their properties. We utilise great local trade talent to create more jobs, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before.
Since our humble beginnings in 2013, we’ve achieved a lot at Plentific:
- We’re growing fast. We work with many of the biggest property providers in the UK.
- Dramatically improved outcomes for housing providers, speeding up service delivery fivefold and creating economic opportunities within their local communities.
- Set a new industry benchmark on responsive repairs by reducing typical time frames (20 days) to less than 4 days.
- Recognised as ‘Deal of the Year - Residential’ at the UK PropTech Awards 2018,
- Recognised as ‘Professional Services Partner’ at the UK Housing Awards 2019 and;
- Repairs and Maintenance Provider of the Year at the 24Housing Awards 2019.
- Entered partnerships with social enterprises such as Beam, with whom we help co-fund training for homeless people into trades jobs, and thus rebuild their lives.
We have been celebrated as leaders of transformative change - not just in our sector - but across business in the UK (UKBA Business Change/ Transformation winner). Following a major funding round, we’re also expanding into the wider professional/commercial real estate sector in Europe - with plans to launch into the US multi-family market.
We're a technology led business. We're proud to develop cutting-edge solutions for our customers - and that's only possible to do with a great team. Our culture is open. Empowering. Fast paced. If you're tenacious, passionate and driven, you'll fit right in.
You will be responsible for delivering the contractor base for the US market. You will be responsible for the smooth set-up and running of multiple channels within the US to deliver a suitable market place and levels of service required to meet client expectations.
- Identify prospective contractors; explain how Plentific can deliver value to their organisation
- Develop familiarity with the contractors area of expertise, including but not limited to trade, geography, business size and areas of specialisation
- Complete cold calls daily to establish relationships with contractors and gain leads
- Consistently meet programme targets
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs within defined period
- Partner with account management team to ensure smooth transition into the Plentific platform
- Assess opportunities and risks with your territory; recommend resolutions to leadership
- Understand varying scopes of work of our property managers and landlords and convey those requirements to contractors
- Develop and manage a strong pipeline with rigorous attention to detail via Hubspot CRM
- Maintaining regular contact with contractors throughout the sales cycle
- Foster a positive team environment
- Ensure confidentiality and accuracy of internal and external data
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Must be available to adjust work schedule during high peak periods when necessary
- Travel, as needed, to meet contractors and assess and identify opportunities of growth or improvement of processes