Aquicore was founded in 2013 in the early hours of the morning on the belief that smarter and more connected buildings will have a global impact in curbing our climate challenges and make buildings technologically ready for the next century.
Aquicore’s mission is to enable the profitable decarbonization of the built environment.
Our next generation of software which facilitates smarter building operations is used by the largest real estate owners and operators around the world. We are changing the industry from the ground up and we’re looking for the right people to achieve our mission!
We’re amped by the work we do and driven to constantly propel our values and culture. While awards aren’t the goal, we are humbled to be recognized as one of the coolest places to work by organizations such as DC Inno. Our people come first and it’s the combination of our culture and our mission that has been our greatest differentiator. We take our core values as a company seriously and aspire to level-up our Aquicorians in their careers and professional growth.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team. You will work closely with senior members of the team to create a product vision and convert that into a functional roadmap. As a sr. Product Manager you will lead the conception, development and ultimately the roll out of features required by our commercial real estate customers today and into the future. An idea candidate will have experience of working with executives, client stakeholders, engineers, designers, data scientists and have a strong understanding of design thinking (client journey, persona, UX/UI), multi-interface experiences (web and mobile), multi-facet data applications for internal and external usage, and system development life cycle process.
- Manage a product roadmap that balances stakeholder inputs, customer needs, and innovative explorations
- Design a product platform with UI's, APIs, services, and data-driven insights that deliver unique experiences across the customer journey
- Work with release teams to prioritize the product backlog based on client demand, business cases, product KPI, strategic business goals (customer R&D, competitive, market)
- Explore internal and external use cases and deliverable products revolving around SaaS offerings
- Work in an agile environment to overcome roadblocks and develop recommendations for delivery issues, change requests, pre-release QA, and production issues
- Provide clear vision and scope documentation, initiatives, epics, and stories to support development
- Monitor product performance with reports, dashboards, and periodic stakeholder reviews
- Conduct competitor analysis based on current offerings, technology trends, customer needs, and future product offerings
- Collaborate and partner with 3rd party vendors / alliances to enhance product offering
- 3-5 years in product management for data products with a focus on life cycle experience in defining and launching world class products
- 2+ years of experience in web and mobile based software experience
- Proven track record of managing new product launches / transformations of time-critical platforms
- Proven track record of managing the end-to-end product development lifecycle for early-stage growth initiatives
- Bias towards experimentation but not afraid of making a decision
- Strong leadership presence; comfortable interacting with and presenting to all levels of management
- Strong ability to analyze opportunities & problems, recommend solutions, and communicate effectively & confidently (both verbal and written)
- Strong influencing and partnership / collaboration skills to drive cross-functional teams
- Positive, team-oriented attitude and inspiring leadership skills
- Experience with product and road-mapping software, such as JIRA, Asana, Miro
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters or MBA preferred
- Demonstrated experience leading B2B or SaaS software products to market
- Experience using data to solve business problems
- Commercial Real Estate and PropTech experience a plus
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Is this role not a perfect fit?
Sign up to stay in touch. We have new positions regularly and we’d love to reach out to you first when it opens up!
We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. Aquicore is an EEOC.