Aquicore was founded in 2013 in the early hours of the morning on the belief that smarter and more connected buildings will have a global impact in curbing our climate challenges and make buildings technologically ready for the next century.
We create global impact by bettering the built environment every day.
Our next generation of software, which facilitates smarter building operations, is used by the largest real estate owners and operators around the world. We are changing the industry from the ground up and we’re looking for the right people to achieve our mission!
We’re amped by the work we do and driven to constantly propel our values and culture. While awards aren’t the goal, we are humbled to be recognized as one of the coolest places to work by organizations such as DC Inno. Our people come first and it’s the combination of our culture and our mission that has been our greatest differentiator. We take our core values as a company seriously and aspire to level-up our Aquicorians in their careers and professional growth.
As a Technical Program Manager, you’ll use your technical, business and program management expertise to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. From customer facing applications, to entirely new technologies and products, the Technical Program Manager will support and power the platform.
- Manage product and software programs, define milestones, define success criteria, and manage successful results.
- Develop programs and processes to improve product and engineering productivity.
- Manage cross functional dependencies, risks, and changes effectively by optimizing scope, schedule, and resources accordingly.
- Partner with cross functional teams to drive technical analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation phases.
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs), and drive cross functional execution of program deliverables.
What you’ll need
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of software engineering or technical product/program management experience.
- Experience managing end-to-end execution of complex programs through the software development lifecycle.
- Proven success leading projects in a fast-paced, growing-organization environment.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and leadership.
- Demonstrated experience leading B2B or SaaS software products to market.
- Commercial Real Estate and PropTech experience a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Competitive salaries and stock option plans--we believe in radical, shared ownership in our success together
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance and a corporate gym membership program
- An option to contribute to your retirement through a 401(k)
- A flexible vacation policy--take the time you need; we believe in a healthy work-life balance
- Ample opportunities to advance and grow within the company
- Smart coworkers and a supportive company culture
Is this role not a perfect fit?
Sign up to stay in touch. We have new positions regularly and we’d love to reach out to you first when it opens up!
We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. Aquicore is an EEOC.